This weekend went good for stitching after a long time!! And that felt good:)
It was Alla Turca time, and the outcome on the previous sitting had been poor. I love the richness of the color as it takes shape on the white Aida. I got considerably more time this weekend than i thought, and at least have finished close to half of the Page 1. I keep helping myself by the fact that the centre page is by far the most 'filled' page, LOL. I am loving the MSAL, and am happy to have taken this up!!
Here is the BOINK from last weekend. I have decided i will stitch the orange color instead of the yellow for this block. The yellow i am thinking, i will only use for the borders and not inside any block. As i said in my previous post, i would have completed this block but for the frogs visiting me.
And then some special things for my stash!! Here are pics of what i received, one from Cheryl in SMO - tapestry needles *and* needles for beads, floss and a cute card. Thanks Cheryl for all these! Extremely sweet of you. Stash i received from Shellie - Beatrix Potter sampler, i am loving this and is a perfect addition for my 'stitch' theme. Isnt that nice?!!!
That's it for now ladies! Thanks for taking a look
Glad the chart arrived hope you enjoy it
ReplyDeleteHugs shellie
I love your stash ;-) When you would had stitched the Beatrix Potter sampler, I would love to buy it because I want to stitch the mouse in the middle ;-) I have the sewing mice kit ;-)
ReplyDeleteNice progress !!!