Here is the mid-month update on water lilies... I now have a bit over 1000 stitches more to complete, lol. I tell you, it gets manic at this stage. Last night for instance i took this up at a quarter to ten, and by 5 minutes past midnight, i had completed seventy crosses. Hmm, Toto woke up just once in this period. Mostly confetti stitches done, but the colors that i took up were asking me to do some more, some more. But when midnight strikes, Cinderella leaves...
I also have some BOINK to show from last weekend. I really love the color combination in this block, and will store this up as a good choice of floss for future projects. I could stitch on couple of evenings as well, and hence have more than half of this block completed!
And some Alla Turca. Took this up on Saturday and Sunday afternoon this weekend. This weekend my son's nap time moved from morning to afternoon. He is not in his best healthwise, poor child, and hence is cranky. He senses his Mama might go out, and so does not nap when he should. Come afternoon, he is way too tired, and then drops off to sleep.
Am really happy with the progress on my weekend projects. Thank you God!
You water lillies is amazing !!! I don't know how you do it with all the confetti stitches ...
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on the other pieces ;-)
Waterlilies is an incredible piece. I can't even imagine doing all those confetti stitches. I have a friend who loves HAED pieces, but I fear they would make me batty. Love your other pieces too - you don't pick up small things so you? I'm envious - but they're all wonderful!!
ReplyDelete