Sunday, August 2, 2009

Month-end Milestone

Have some piccie updates for you!! I have crossed the half-page milestone in Monet's Water Lilies!! A little voice inside me tells me it could be tough to finish this page by 31st August. That sums up the confetti challenge. Let me see how it goes. Nevertheless it is a fun stitch, i love how the colors fall into place! I have gradually moved into my own park and stitch method. I 'feel' this way my pace is improved. I will know for sure as this month progresses.

I was lucky with Alla Turca this weekend. I had 'passed' it during its regular rotation time, becuase of the biscornu gift(!). This weekend was again AT time as per the rota plan. I could do lots on this - in fact i did some more after this pic that i have taken. I was so happy by the end, although i have still a wee-bit to consider Page 1 as 'completed'!!
Thanks for stopping by ladies. All your lovely comments are appreciated.

2 comments: