Thursday, February 25, 2010

This and that...

I will not bore you with pics, last night i completed Page 8. What with 4 more nights of February still to go, i am in a comfortable position to finish AT as hoped, eh!! Thanks for all your comments - i appreciate, enjoy and cherish every one of them:)

Now, just some this and that... if you have the time!
A. Have received fabric from a board member @123. Since i only get 14-count white aida here, i grabbed the opportunity of buying an assortment of fabric @ the board. So that is some stash addition. It is weird that all my stash is accumulating at my parents' place. I have told my Mother that she will not send them to me. I am so scared, i will lose the parcel mid-way. So whatever fabric, floss, kits accumulate at her place will be mine when we meet face-to-face!! Although it really is weird, as i cannot see / touch / feel my 'new' stash:)
B. The other day there was one of those ADMIN emails from a yahoo group that kind of got me to reality - i had stopped visiting some of the yahoo groups. I know life and work do get in the way, but i had no answer to myself as to why i had stopped visiting. Probably i do belong to too many groups??? You see what happens is only those groups that appear in Page 1 are accessed, and then by the time i am done there, i tell myself i have spent far too much time, and move on to work. Hmm. Got to do something abt that..
C. Now some cleaning up required in my blog: If you look at my left frame you will see the amount of blogs i visit. I do visit MOST of them, I enjoy these visits. There are those rare occurences where i have been seeing posts but no pics; pics being links off flickr/webshots/photobucket - now these pics i cannot see. I can read the details, but i cannot see the pics.
Are you still with me? Thanks for your patience:) I do promise a pic of AT in my next post

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the Yahoo groups, there are so many groups and blogs to visit it's hard to keep up with them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not being able to fondle you own stash now that is painful.....LOL. I know the feeling of Yahoo groups - I get caught up and then before you know it I am behind again.

    ReplyDelete