Thursday, October 21, 2010

My very first giveaway!!

November 14th was the deadline for sending 'stuff' to people, the PIF way. 5 different items, not necessarily stitchy related: last year about this time, I had won a PIF from Meari, and i had decided to choose 3 ppl myself since no one had responded to my PIF Post, LOL. I had made up my mind on two people whom i would send to. I need to identify the third person though;-)

As you will remember from my previous post, I had to send the special project (for a special person) to the organiser, so i told myself it is time i worked on the PIF pieces that were due from my end...

So, last night after backstitching my name to the 'special' piece, i decided to gather the stuff i planned to send. Soon, this is what i came up with.

These are cute little jute bags that i had purchased keeping such occasions in mind. The key ring was brought 'specifically' for this PIF. Those elephants are real cute, if you ask me; and if you flip them open, there is a mirror hidden! Anchor skeins from my stash. And then buttons - i dont know really what they are made of, but am sure can be used as embellishments. Works out to 5 items, as far as my counting goes.

Today i had gone to the post office and done the needful. You only see two bags - that is because i bought only two such, and now for a third person, i thought i can host my first giveaway. What do you say? Do you want to be this person??!!!

This person will get

The elephant key ring
A cute little bag
A stitched monogram of an alphabet of your choice
2 Anchor skeins

Now methinks this particular bag is cuter than what you see above, but have no pic of it yet. Coming to the monogram, I am afraid it will not be ornamentalised. Apologies for this, but I am very nervous about finishing. So you get a stitched piece. If you are interested, pls leave a comment here. I will ship anywhere. And, haan, I will have my son pick a name, okay?

8 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog.I love stitching and reading too. I keep saying I'm going to start doing a stitching blog but haven't yet! Please enter me in your drawing. Thanks! Nancy D. Hedghogmom@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love a chance to enter your wonderful giveaway :)
    Thank you!
    kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and you did a great job on your bags please add my name for your contest I would love to do a pif thanks Donna

    luvmyqsnaps@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to enter your giveaway! Thanks for the chance!

    ~Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little jute bag,too cute. Please enter me in your drawing. I found your blog link on the 123 stitch board,KImberly

    kimstitch3 on the messageboard

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I hope I can enter your giveaway thanks Lizette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,

    Thank you for a chance at your giveaway.
    I appreciate your kindness in sharing this gift.
    Kate
    peacefulheartkr@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to be entered in your first giveaway. How exciting. Cute little bags.

    ReplyDelete