Thanks to all of you who pariticipated in my giveaway!!!
I put these names in a bowl... and told my son we will have his photos clicked. He loves it when i say so:)
I put these names in a bowl... and told my son we will have his photos clicked. He loves it when i say so:)
So all eager (with couple of attempts to describe his job to him), we were both ready...
This is whom he picked ....
Laurence!!! Laurence, pls do email me your address and the alphabet you will like me to stitch for you:)
On other things, i have my Lilies project ready with page 11 printed out, and the stitched part covered... So we are both waiting for November 1st.
On other things, i have my Lilies project ready with page 11 printed out, and the stitched part covered... So we are both waiting for November 1st.
I loved reading both the novels Mrs Bridge and Mr Bridge. Luckily for me they were in one volume (i say this because the author Evan S.Connell wrote the Mrs Bridge in 1958 and Mr Bridge in 1969)... I recommend both these books!



No comments:
Post a Comment