works when we cant think of anything more specific... like when my mind is still waking up from a cozy, calm, balanced weekend...
Here is a sneak-peek picture of the special project for a special person... It will be a long time before it gets unveiled of course. This was a quick stitch and i enjoyed the stitches immensely. I only have to add my name somewhere before i can send this away for further work to happen. The feeling of accomplishment is multiplied becuase it helps me increase my number of completed projects of 2010, LOL
Reasonable amount of Frederick time too. I really love this piece, i keep telling my friends this will be the first work to get framed when done, because i know the very spot it will take on the wall. I hope i am brave enough to frame the rest of the completed xses. As an aside - when one writes xs, it looks to be short form of excess. We do not want to even think that do we?
And finally my recent book collection diet
Wishing you all a great week ahead... Before we know it, October will be over - but then the whole year has been this way, or so it seems. Thanks all for your comments. I love every one of them!!



Frederick is getting so close to done! That's a lot of pretty stitching. Never thought about that xs-excess connection!
ReplyDeleteGreat stitching! Frederick is really coming along!
ReplyDeleteNice progress on Frederick.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit that when I see XS in my classes I think "extra small", then "cross stitch" and finally the correct excess!
You have made me happy, Laurence:)
ReplyDeleteI hope to finish Frederick soon, although come November my time with him will be limited to weekends only... so we will see
And Blu, i think i was having one step lesser than you!
Frederick is looking fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to your project when its revealed.
ReplyDeleteFreddie looks GREAT!