Most of October was spent stitching Frederick... Lilies Page 10 of Lilies was completed on 6th October(I think). Also I had 5 days of no stitching (meeting up with my sister and her family). So here is a pic (not a good one, as we have been having cloudy days recently). A good amount of stitching done even if i say so!
Worked on Lilies last night... So my Lilies journey has resumed again:) You will see a pic on 15th of this month.


That's a huge piece, but it's coming along nicely. Have fun organizing. I love doing that.
ReplyDeleteFrederick is looking fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment about my Christmas mystery. Next time I put a picture up I promise I'll show the whole piece :)
Frederick is coming along nicely...lots done so far.
ReplyDeleteI never heard of Diwali here so I had to google. It sounds interesting. I hope you have a nice celebration.
Frederick is coming along beautifully.
ReplyDeleteHappy Deepavali! At least that's what we call it in Malaysia. It's a public holiday here seeing as Malaysia is a multiracial nation.
Very nice progress picture.
ReplyDeleteYou are right, decluttering and cleaning is not the same bliss as stitching, but it's very satisfying. The down side is that it never stay long that way, lol.
Great progress, well done.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments on Freddie:) Had fun on the Diwali weekend. It was hectic and tiring and we enjoyed the 3 days. So there was no stitching time on Freddie. Hmmmm.
ReplyDeleteYou have made a good progress on Frederick. Well done.
ReplyDelete