Sunday, November 28, 2010

November is gone...

well almost. Really, November breezed past me... And i am yet to reel back to normalcy... The fact is that the past weekend was the first normal weekend in this month. So with that said, here is the latest piccie on Freddie. Negligible stitching done, but i still want to show i have worked on Freddie in November...


Books were more of a success than stitching. I am currently reading the 35th book of the year, Midwives by Chris Bohjalian. As the last book of the year - because i want to plug in hilarity in my year-end - I plan to read Life According to Lubka (Laurie Graham). LAtL and Her Fearful Symmetry (Audrey Niffenegger) were the books i most recently purchased. HFS does not have good reviews, but anyway plan is to read it next year, prolly after reading a classic.

I will end this post with some pics of my son taken on my E71. These were taken after a busy day at work (training) on a weekend which meant leaving my son at home; so a guilty-me treated him to some ice-cream... And i give you now various poses of my son.

Wishing you all a great week ahead stitching-wise, blogging-wise and blog-reading(-wise?). The last wish is for me too!! I have a lot of blog-reading to do - while i have visited and commented on few blogs, it has not been my regular dip.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics and Freddie looks fabulas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Freddie all between the books. A wonderful piece.
    Very nice family pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching up here too with blogging...Freedie is looking gorgeous and Great pics. of your son! Have a nice week ahead too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all...

    I am now eager to complete Freddie and have him lie by my bookrack

    ReplyDelete