So here is probably the neatest Lilies picture midway through a page, LOL. While i am liking the 10 by 10 process, and i think i have adapted well to that (although all through my stiching the Lilies in the 'blob' manner, i was so very sure the 10 by 10 process is NOT for me!!!)
The negative point here is - in my mind i have decided i have to complete a 100 stitches, so i stitch on and on forgetting the time. So most of November i have slept close to midnight or after midnight. Which is SO not a good thing. I am enjoying myself, it is not like a very weary Sharmila is stitching along till the 100 stitches of the day are done. I am very alert, and once i reach a logical end post 100 stitches, i decide to wrap it up. Having said that, there have been 4 nights in November i did not stitch at all - most of them because of my son sleeping v.late
I am right now about 57% done with this page.
Moving on, Shelley has received my surprise package. I am so happy she liked them. I wanted to send to those people who make all our lives so beautiful, without demanding or asking anything in return. People who hold giveaways, people who run stitch groups, people who give us a better day every now and then and that too earnestly. Shelley is one of them.One of the very helpful people i see in blogland. For those of us who do not know, Shelley runs the Monopoly_SAL yahoo group.
I am yet to hear from the second person. As she is also in the US, i am assuming she has received the package.
Not that i had forgotten, however i want to note here that i will very soon get to stitching letter L for Laurence. One of the first things i will do in December. Laurence dear, i have not forgotten you. Work got the better of me in November...

You are doing so well on the lilies and it looks beautiful!
ReplyDelete