Sunday, January 24, 2010

A bridge called BOINK

Finally some slowly stitched BOINK pics. I had not found the printed page of the birdie in the middle column, which is why i moved to the top of the right column.
This block was to have LOADS of black - which i decided against, and replaced the black with red. Now red has its own space to speak, which i am yet to do. So here is a pic of blue and red-that-replaced-the-black. Doesnt that remind you of July 4th!!
I then took up violet, here is the after pic.
And here is the pic with some orange done just to show you how slow slow can be!
And yes, i did most of this stitching standing:) Now that January is soon bidding good bye, i am feeling i am going to miss BOINK. I have been fondling the stitches every now and then. BOINK, is special to me - it was the first set of patterns i fell in love with / downloaded / dreamt of stitching!! BOINK brought me into stitching, heavily!! *** a deep breath *** This evening, i plan to visit my doctor - for some exercises to strengthen my back.
I have also finished with Patchwork Planet, by Anne Tyler. And began with This Proud Heart by Pearl S Buck. I was standing in front of my book rack, with what next in mind. I picked up TPH, opened it. Well, it began with 'Susan Gaylord is going to be married'.

3 comments:

  1. That looks great and what a great job you did to do it standing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Boink is coming out pretty nice and colorful colors.

    ReplyDelete