As you will know i kind of got all the timein the world to stitch on BOINK in January. When 2009 ended, here is how BOINK looked (sorry about the blur),
and now this is the grandeur she has got to.
That was a lot accomplished, even if i say so myself. While i am sad lilies remain untouched after the 400-odd stitches i put in early January, working on BOINK has been a blessing. Tonight onwards, i will be engaged with Alla Turca till the end of February. I am eager to know how much progress i can manage there!
Aha, i have read SEVEN books in January. It is a huge achievement for me, LOL. No, no, no - pls do not estimate that i will read around 84 books this year!! I will not even reach half of that. This Proud Heart, took to me through the experiences of another marriage or two -that Buck does so effortlessly. It was a good read, although there was too much on sculpting, the mattel and the chisel and so on. Now that i am done reading, i do admit that the detailing was required. Currently with One Day by Ardashir Vakil. Not my kind of book, but will read it.
Thanks for all your concern and comments. My back is getting better now, although any exertion is not liked, and it shows.
Glad your back is feeling and BOINK is looking fantastic.
ReplyDeleteYour BOINK looks amazing, I didn't realise how huge this project actually was!
ReplyDeleteYour BOINK is looking fantastic!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is a great progress on your WIP. You've achieved such a lot, congratulations.
ReplyDeleteSeven books in one month isn't bad either. I only read that much during the summer holidays and enjoy it immensely.
Wow BOINK is looking fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to hear you've had problems with your back. I do hope it's feeling much better now.