There has been some BOINK progress while i was away... It is going very slowly i know, and it was not a satisfying week stitch-wise. As they say, life got in the way, LOL. Too much drama going on in my life right now, i will keep that away from my blogland. Whoever said, I stitch therefore I am sane, i subscribe to it one hundred percent!!
I am going my way with the current block, typical of me eh. As you can see this is the only block that has every square filled up (i mean in the original design). Now i dont like that, at least to my taste it is not in line with the overall design. So i have handpicked black to remain blank (this i can see does not still bring the block to mutate with the overall design but i am nervous to meddle any more with the block!), and in this block i replace yellow with green. As for the year, i have to decide which color to do it in!!
I have done a good amount of progress for my pace w.r.t lilies. A pic to follow soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment