This weekend, i completed another block of BOINK. Well nearly finished. A question to the BOINKers out there, i have not stitched one color in this block. It is to be the yellow that is in the inner and outer borders. I do not want to stitch this yellow inside the block. Now i require your help in deciding this
A. I leave the block as is seen in the pic
B. I extend the violet some more, so there are 2 blobs of violet, till the violet meets the orange.
I feel the right way would be to go with B. But i would like to know what my readers have in mind!!
I will now complete the yellow in the border below, and then move to the last quadrant of BOINK. I have one of each to be done there: A small red, a medium block and a large one. I will leave the middle band for last.
I have done a sizeable amount of Lilies too between the last milestone post and now i have added around 600 stitches - Good progress for me:) Pic will be up on 1st April!!
On the personal front, i have taken half day off for the past week and plan to for the current week as well with Wednesday to Friday being full day leave. No, no i do not get *more* stitching time ( i am banking on the last three full day leaves for that), LOL. It is total Toto time, and he is having fun. He is getting kinda clingy (i am enjoying, so no complaints there!!) too, but i guess it will all be fine in the end.
So Custom of the Country is getting minimal or zero attention. Although the question is going on and on non-stop in my mind as to why is anyone called Undine?? What sort of a name is that? Short for Undermine? Undine's mother does explain in the novel about a hair spray (i think) that her husband launches that is called Undoolay, from which her name is derived. Dont get it though!
The BOINK is looking beautiful.
ReplyDelete