Now i dont have to hang my head in shame, LOL. Just before my first blogoversary, Michele has selected my blog for a Sunshine Award. Thank you so much dear Michele. This is my very FIRST award and it means so much to me!!

It is only a matter of coincidence that i call my niece Sunshine, and in turn i had become her Sunshine Aunty:)
Here are the rules for this award:
1) Put the logo on your blog or within your post
2) Pass the award to 12 bloggers
3) Link the nominees within your post
4) Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award
I am now going to tweak the number of bloggers Ichoose to 7. I have picked those blogs that i do not miss reading *and* show work of the kind of stitching that i do or like to do...
Another thing or two .. After reading innumerable blogs, I know there are some of us who do find it quite a task to chose/nominate blogs/bloggers (second rule requires this to pass the award, LOL). If you are one of those, please feel free to do away with passing the award.
{{Hugs}} to you all...
I will now be away till Monday... Enjoy your crosses, and tell the frogs 'next time'...
Congrats on your award and your anniversary coming up. Awesome1
ReplyDeleteI'm so flattered! Thank you!!! Sorry it took me so long to respond to this nomination...I've been keeping super busy. You are so sweet!!
ReplyDelete