Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Lilies Milestone

It has been two months since a Lilies milestone, hey. So here is my beauty, whom i kept away from me for two whole months. I did get a LOT done in that period (two projects completed, and BOINK about than 60% done), but it was an odd feeling not working on Lilies. I am about 26% done at this stage on the current page. Can you believe i am about 1/3 done with Lilies? My spreadsheet says 32.89%.

I have also finished all the french knots and the backstitching on the humbug. No pic though. I am now in search of a metal string to put in as a loop. I have also been surfing ebay with a mission to purchase charts, but i am not finding the charts of my wish list in there, not at affordable prices i mean, LOL.

And there is this Beautiful Blogger Award doing the rounds, which is literally keeping me on my toes - i should say fingers - as i have LOADS of new blogs to visit.

On to books, there are two Edith Whartons in my to be read pile, i picked the lesser known of the two- The Custom of the Country. The other is The House of Mirth.

4 comments:

  1. Great progress on Lilies. And enjoy your Edith Wharton book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on lilies. If the spreadsheet is correct then you are almost done with a third!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá, amiga!
    Conheci seu cantinho... amei!
    Seu trabalho é lindo, criativo e inspirador...
    Um ótimo fim de semana!
    Beijinhos.
    Itabira - Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please visit my blog to accept an award!

    ReplyDelete