Here is my Lilies as of last night, 31st March. I am now 57% done with this page... I am currently working on blobs of the same color(s) which is why my progress is good. BTW, I really had to push move the dangling threads away so the stitched part could be seen better!

I finally am going to buy this chart!! Thanks to Dani for the enabling:8)

Probably there is some more buying, i am finding stuff that i like, it is only a matter of how guilty i feel spending, LOL
WOW! You are sure moving great with the Lilies design.
ReplyDeleteI am so evil aren't I? Tour is a fantastic stitch, but it does look best done over one (or on a very high count). Those lillies are going to be absolutely spectacualr! But I couldn't deal with all those hanging threads!
ReplyDeleteI can understand that you couldn't resist buying the Tour chart. It looks marvellous and I have often admired it on Dani's blog.
ReplyDeleteKudos to you with the parking. I could never do that!
ReplyDelete